Cambridgeport has the following employment opportunities available:
Estimating/Customer Service Manager
Cambridgeport Air Sys - Office · Georgetown, Massachusetts
Cambridgeport Air Systems (a Cox Engineering Company) - a well-established industry leader in the manufacture of HVAC products and accessories since 1978 - is looking for an Estimating/Customer Service Manager to help shape and execute the strategy to drive customer loyalty, engagement and trust.
You are someone that is passionate about ensuring the best customer experience; skilled at driving the changes required to align the team direction with company sales and service objectives; qualified to train and develop the team through goal setting, coaching, and mentoring for success.
What you will do at Cambridgeport:
- Manage and direct customer service and estimating personnel. Responsible for their overall direction, coordination, and evaluation.
- Manage the flow of data/knowledge between Customer Service and Estimating.
- Evaluate the current estimating and order processing /Customer Service functions to recommend and promote continuous process improvements.
- Provide data and sales forecasts to materials manager to determine the feasibility of production scheduling and to meet material requirements.
- Work with plant foremen to coordinate customer ship dates based on production capacity and to determine appropriate lead times.
- Provide sales statistics to assist Sales Manager with formulating policies for promoting sales.
- Assist the Sales and Customer Service teams with preparing or distributing manuals, product brochures, and technical publications.
- Manage website content relative to sales promotions, pricing and online ordering.
- Assist Sales by preparing sales reports highlighting sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Assist Sales and Engineering with new product research, customer requirements and market trends.
What you need to succeed:
Education and/or Experience:
- College degree preferred but not required.
- Five to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum two years in a managerial role.
- HVAC and/or estimating background preferred but will consider candidates with management/manufacturing background in similar industries.
- Software: Must have excellent Microsoft Office Skills, specifically Word and Excel
- MRP software knowledge such as E2 helpful
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to work closely and efficiently with customers and co-workers in a professional, business environment
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life, Short and Long-term disability
Local candidates only. No relocation benefits budgeted for this position.
Cambridgeport provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.